[Kde-latam] KDE Meeting for actions in Latin-America

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Fri Jun 3 23:10:27 UTC 2016

Dear friends of KDE Brasil and KDE Latin-America,

The 4th Latin-American KDE Summit (LaKademy) has just happened last
week in Rio de Janeiro and a recurrent TODO over last years is to come
up with actions to strengthen the KDE presence in countries other than
Brasil. So far, we've had the participation, in LaKademy, of KDE
contributors from Argentina and Peru.

I know there are people interested in Colombia (cc'ed here) and
probably somewhere else, so this email is to invite everyone for a
meeting to discuss this matter, get feedback from potential
contributors, and decide on what we can do to unite our efforts and
bring newcomers.

Here is the doodle for the meeting, please fill it out.
http://doodle.com/poll/d4mh8ydtaprbyirg

Also, please help spreading this meeting to people who aren't
subscribed to kde-brasil and kde-latam ml's and might be interested in
contributing to KDE.

Cheers,
--
Sandro Andrade