[Kde-latam] LaKademy 2014 - Call for Presentations

Filipe Saraiva filipe at kde.org
Sat May 31 16:03:40 UTC 2014

[If someone can translate the webpage to Spanish, I can put the text in
the page.]

Hi all;

We would like to invite the latam community of KDE and Qt users and
contributors to submit proposals for talks and short-courses to be
presented at LaKademy 2014 Presentations Sessions, 27th-28th August in
CCSL-USP <http://ccsl.ime.usp.br/>, São Paulo (São Paulo-Brazil).

By now we have room for some talks about the most exciting KDE and Qt
topics. Talks (1h) and short-courses (4h-6h) submissions are expected.

Please check the Call for Presentations page and submission guidelines
in http://br.kde.org/lakademy-2014-CfP

Thank you;

--
Filipe Saraiva