[Kde-latam] [Kde-br] KDE at Latinoware 2012 - call for presentations

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Jul 13 16:55:41 UTC 2012

That's a great way to improve the community,
Alvaro, you talked about increasing the Argentina Community, Let's go there.
Percy, How is your work with the Analitza system? you could present that there.
Viviane, your talk for the Graph Thing on Rio could go there too.
Estranho, your talk about Mitos do KDE are a good topic.

Let's make this an awesome latinoware =D

Tomaz