[Kde-l10n-kn] FUEL-Kannada

shankar prasad prasad.mvs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 18:23:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

As planned, FUEL-Kannada evaluation meet was conducted on January 28th and
29th 2012 at Centre for Internet and Society (CIS), Bangalore with help of
Red Hat and Sanchaya (sanchaya.net). There were about 14 people on day one
and 8 on day two. Attendees were from various backgrounds like Wiktionary
contributors, wikipedia contributors, journalists, linguistics, content
writers, common users etc. We even had a Kannada television and movie
actress, poet (Jayalaxmi Pati <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3600221/>l) with
us!

All the attendees involved actively in the discussion and helped
terminology standardization process.

Soon I will release the evaluated list of FUEL-Kannada glossary and upload
it in the FUEL website.

I thank all the participants, CIS, Red Hat and Sanchaya for success of this
event.

Shankar