[Kde-l10n-kn] New to the list

shankar prasad prasad.mvs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 08:36:32 UTC 2011

http://cia.vc/stats/author/gopalakrishnabhat/
> http://cia.vc/stats/author/Gopalakrishna%20Bhat%20A

I want to contribute my bit to the translation of KDE into Kannada. Please
> guide me on the process to do so.

Welcome to the KDE Kannada Translation Team. Nice to see you here.

My self, Shankar Prasad working for KDE Translations since past 5 years.
Since currently we don't any immediate release of KDE, I am not really aware
of the translation schedule. Also since I am bit busy with my own
preoccupied with work schedule, give me some time, I will do find out and
let you know.

I glad for your interest.

Regards
Shankar