[Kde-l10n-kn] Re: Fwd: [IMPORTANT] Preparing for KDE 4.7 (second nag)

shankar prasad prasad.mvs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 11:17:11 CEST 2011

Jaykumar,

Thanks for the interest!

Below is the link to the kdebase page, which is currently around 61%
completion:
kdebase (61 % completed):
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/kn/kdebase/

To get in to this release, this has to reach at least 75%. You can download
any file from this and start translating. By the way, I would suggest you to
take up fresh file instead of partial translated one. Once you completed the
translations just send them to me. I will review them before committing to
kde repository.

If you want me to allot files, please let me know. Also, if you need any
sort assistance regarding translation, please mail me or find me ##kannada
on freenode in IRC.

Regards

Shankar