[Kde-l10n-kn] Release Schedule for KDE 4.5 SC and Strings need to be completed

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Sat May 29 12:16:08 CEST 2010

Hi all,
Here is the mail specifying the KDE 4.5 SC release schedule and strings that
need to be translated so that a language can be included in this release
> Hi all,
>
> As always http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/essential/ defines if your
> language is to be released with KDE SC 4.5 or not.
>
> According to http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.5_Release_Schedule the
> KDE SC 4.5 tag day is July 28th (about two months from now) so you
> should have things commited by July 27th or earlier so scripty has the
> chance to merge .desktop files back.
>
> The following teams were in KDE 4.4 but at the moment don't meet the release
> criteria, the list has the team code and the messages missing to be
translated
> to meet the release criteria
>
> ar  -  520
> bg  - 1070
> csb - 1040
> eo  -  573
> fy  - 1124
> ga  -  974
> gu  - 1178
> hi  -  791
> kn  -  262
> mai - 1032
> mk  -  948
> ml  -  976
> pa  -   25
> si  - 1047
> sl  -    8
> tg  -  943
> wa  -   57
>
> Also th meets the release criteria but did not ask to be included, do you
want
> it to be included?
>
> You should probably start working in the translation of KDE SC 4.5 files now
> since [probably] last KDE 4.4 release will be tagged tonight.
>
> Albert

Looks like for including the Kannada in the new release we need to complete
262 strings. Since release date is July 28th its time for us to start the
translation :)

Thanks and Regards
Vasudev Kamath