[Kde-l10n-kn] Re: Files for Vasudev Kamath: Set-2

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 08:17:47 CET 2010

Hi Shankar,
Something went wrong with my poedit and I lost all work I done on
kstyle_config.po file and it gave me some other trouble also :)..
After a disk check my kstyle_config.po is truncated with only 49
strings looks like I may need to start working again on the file so I
may not be able to submit it by tomorrow. In the mean while you can
assign me some more file which I can work on along with
kstyle_config.po

Thanks and Regards

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 10:27 PM, Vasudev Kamath
<kamathvasudev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Shankar,
> Please find attached following completed files
>
> kglobalaccel.pot
> kio_info.pot
> kio_nepomuk.pot
> kio_timeline.pot
>
> Currently working kstyle_config.po and will send that file soon.
>
> Thanks and Regards
>
> On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 3:09 PM, shankar prasad <prasad.mvs at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Oops sorry... Small correction!
>> It should be 27th Dec, 2010 instead of 27th Jan, 2010!
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 3:07 PM, shankar prasad <prasad.mvs at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Vasudev Kamath,
>>>
>>> Here are second set of files for you. Will you be able to finish it by
>>> 27th Jan, 2010?
>>>
>>> kglobalaccel.pot
>>> kio_info.pot
>>> kio_nepomuk.pot