[Kde-l10n-kn] Re: Fwd: [IMPORTANT] Preparing for KDE 4.6 (fourth nag)

shankar prasad prasad.mvs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 07:03:42 CET 2010

Yantra Shilpi,

If you checkout all the files, it would be helpful to set up a translation
memory. Otherwise it is OK to just download the files which you need to
translate. But please let me on which file you wish to work on as some other
guys too working on KDE l10n, there are chances of duplication. I request
you to pick the files from kdebase module as that is the essential one. Once
you are done with the translations, please send me those files and I will
review before committing to svn repository.

Mail me for any assistance.

Shankar