[Kde-l10n-kn] [Fwd: [IMPORTANT] Preparing for KDE 4.3]

Umesh Rudrapatna umeshrs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:41:03 CEST 2009

Namaskaara Shankar,
Sorry, I was away for a while. I havent been on irc for long now,
especially after coming to Netherlands. But will figure it out. If
not, if you could come on skype that would also be fine. I am
umesh_rudrapatna on skype. Please send me your cell no. in any case.
We may need it at some point of time.
I agree that reviewing is equally important. Let us plan the whole
thing in a few days time.
sigONa,
umesh