[Kde-l10n-kn] Kannada will be supported in KDE 4.2.0 !!

shankar prasad prasad.mvs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 06:17:49 CET 2009

Hi all,

> Of course during this sprint of KDE 4.2.0 I was the lone translator and
> completed 3582 strings from kdebase and 254+ from kdelibs4.po, but I would
> like to the thank all the members KDE Kannada Team which was quite active
> till previous releases. Their initiative and hard work provided a base for
> me to continue the project. Kudos to all those!

I learnt that my words "lone translator" did hurt few guys of our Team. I
forgot that there were some initiative from other members of the team during
the beginning of 4.2.0.

*I here by sincerely apologize and I take back my words!*  I was not
intended to hurt any of the guys through my words.

Sorry again!!

Shankar Prasad