[Kde-l10n-kn] Kannada will be supported in KDE 4.2.0 !!

shankar prasad prasad.mvs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 08:14:32 CET 2009

Hi all,

         Finally the Kannada translations of kdebase reached up to the
magical figure of >75%! So I expect it it to be included in the supported
languages of KDE.
Of course during this sprint of KDE 4.2.0 I was the lone translator and
completed 3582 strings from kdebase and 254+ from kdelibs4.po, but I would
like to the thank all the members KDE Kannada Team which was quite active
till previous releases. Their initiative and hard work provided a base for
me to continue the project. Kudos to all those!

Shankar Prasad