[Kde-l10n-kn] KDE 4.4 translations

shankar prasad prasad.mvs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:32:04 CET 2009

Hi All!

As you all aware that Kannada could not make in to the recent release of kde
4.4 as the essential modules are not translated to the threshold amount. As
the translation due date for the next release of kde (ie 4.5) is 3rd of Feb
2010, we have planned to speed up translation activity. I would like to have
the headcount for this. Name of the currently active translator are
mentioned below. If any of you are interested to join hands please do reply
to this list and append your name the list. After we have team finalised
will maintain google doc sheet for the allocation of the files among us. I
am looking for more people to join.

The current active translator list goes like this:
Siddarudh
Shankar Prasad
Vasudev Kamath
Ashok