[Kde-l10n-kn] Fwd: [IMPORTANT] Preparing for KDE SC 4.4 (third nag)

shankar prasad prasad.mvs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 06:46:24 CET 2009

Hi,
If at all you guys have not subscribed to kde-i18n-doc list, here is the
important mail. KDE 4.4 is scheduled for release  early next year with the
branch tagging to happen on the 3rd of February 2010. A number of languages
released with v 4.3 are currently not making the cut for the 4.4 version. I
think we should be make kn to the list of supported language by next
release, which require about 2853 strings to be translated.

Shankar