[Kde-l10n-kn] about using Kaider (lokalize)

Umesh Rudrapatna umeshrs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 21:11:43 CEST 2008

Shankar,
I could not get kaider working on my fc9 as it was supposed to, and so
wrote a mail to the maintainer/developer. He said that the latest
version of kaider (now named as lokalize) has been released day
before. Once fedora releases the new kde 4.1 packages as updates for
fc9, I will have a try at it again. I guess it may take one or two
days for that. I did not get any translation hints at all in kaider. I
did not see reports about this bug or workarounds on the internet. So,
had to write to the developer. Will be back soon with updates on my
experience with lokalize.

vandanegaLu,
umesh