[Kde-l10n-kn] How about resuming the translation task?

ramaprakash bayadi prakashbayadi at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 1 18:02:07 CET 2008

ellarigoo hosa varshada shubhashayagaLu.

i will be moving out of IISc this january and shifting to pune from february onwards to join a job. so, right now i am not in a position to commit on anything -- new place, new job and all that. hence i will be opting out for the time being.

regards,
ramaprakash

Umesh Rudrapatna <umeshrs at gmail.com> wrote: Namaste Shankar Prasad,
A mail was long due from my side. I guess this is the right time to
put it across. Yes, we could not make it to kde 4.0. We still ran
nearly 5k strings short even by the time of betas. But, a spate of
events on my side (academic and personal) kept me away from doing
anything till date. I guess I can also start doing something about it
within a weeks time, by when we can get info about the availability of
others too. Yellarigu hosa varshada shubhaashayagaLu..

vandanegaLu,
umesh