[Kde-l10n-kn] I am ready too

shankar prasad prasad.mvs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 06:31:31 CET 2008

Mahesh,
Nice to see some mail(I think this the reply to my earlier mails) on the
list at last! As I told in my earlier mail, I have been working on my part
of files. For the file list and their allocations, please refer to
http://spreadsheets.google.com ccc?key=pHX8Yd32HCKiDo0DDYfFoCQ&hl=kn
(Original one) OR
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pFZWR9niuP-Rei68kv9UIXQ&hl=kn (The
duplicate one)
The duplicate one was created by me so as to allow it to share with the new
guys. I hope you can get the files from
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/kn/kdebase/ page. Also once I
am done with my current share of files I will be working on other files.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Happy translating!

Shankar