A step by step guide to setting up Lokalize & svn for translations

Raghavendra Kamath raghu at raghukamath.com
Sat Aug 29 07:17:41 BST 2020

On Friday, 28 August, 2020 1:26:45 PM IST Guntupalli Karunakar wrote:
> Added the guide here.
> https://indlinux.org/wiki/index.php/KDETranslationGuide

Awesome. Thank you for this.

> I will update it with screenshots, also reformatting the text.

I was about to mail you about this matter.
Apart from this KDE translation effort. I currently see Indian translators
working in silos and separate team with no good communications. For example
things like these would be valuable to other teams too. Would Indlinux be a
good place to bring them together?

I am ready to help you in this. Please let me know if you need any help.

Also we mostly communicate with each other through Matrix/Element, there is a
free software community chatroom set up by Free software community of India
[1]. You can login to the chatroom here [2] . It would be great to communicate
with you in real time and other members will also be excited to see you.

If sourceforge mailing list is a problem, Free Software community of India
provides hosting of mailing lists [3]. We can migrate the mailing list there
if it is required.

[1] https://fsci.org.in/
[2] https://chat.poddery.com/
[3] https://lists.fsci.in/postorius/lists/