contributing to KDE Hindi

Raghavendra Kamath raghu at raghukamath.com
Tue Aug 4 19:59:43 BST 2020

On Thursday, 30 July, 2020 1:59:53 AM IST Guntupalli Karunakar wrote:
> Once you have finished a file you can post the status here, with a
> link to PO file. Someone with SVN will commit it upstream.

If I may add one more step that I recently learned is to check for errors in
the PO files.

You can do that by the following command in the terminal.
```
msgfmt --check <your_newly_translated_file.po>
```
This will show you if there are any errors in the file. you can check the line
number and correct the errors.

Thank you

--
Raghu