[kde-il] hebrew keyboard

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kde.org
Wed Oct 3 06:41:16 UTC 2012

Hi Noam,

1) Press alt+f2 and type "systemsettings" or choose it from the main K menu
2) Look for Input devices. It has an icon of a tablet, mouse and a pen.
3) Look at the middle tab, it shuold say layout (Hebrew here, and too lazy to
change back to english...)

I will not guide you further, you will have to experiment and tell us what did
you exactly did and how hard was it to find it :)

(sorry for the delay, you are not subscribed to the list and I had to moderate
this message).