Support

Marcel Zavala marcel.zavala en gmail.com
Jue Nov 23 23:00:02 UTC 2017

Dear all

I'm currently studying my master degree in Free Software- Open source.
One of my assignments is to contribute in one community.

I'm kindly ask for your support to allow me to contribute with you in
any possible way.
It doesn't matter the task assigned. The purpose for this contribution
is to understand in a bigger picture how the communities stands how
are they supported.

I'm a bilingual person, Spanish (Mexico) and English.
With some experience in Networking and debug. With Linux Enterprise and Ubuntu.

Thank you in advanced.