Translation project

Traductoradoinglés Vaan vangjulii en gmail.com
Mie Jul 26 00:16:19 UTC 2017

Hello,

 My name is Julia Montero, I'm an argentinian college student. Currently I
am studying translation studies and this would really help me to improve my
English/translation skills. I want to collaborate with the project/some
projects from English to Spanish or vice versa.

For the past 10 days I've been searching pages about translation projects
and/or volunteer projects and I ended up in your website.

Is there anything I should do? how can I cooperate?

Kind regards, Julia