[Kde-l10n-es] Fwd: [IMPORTANT] Preparing for KDE 4.7

Cristina Yenyxe González García the.blue.valkyrie en gmail.com
Jue Mayo 26 11:26:08 UTC 2011

Albert acaba de comentar en la lista de i18n que el 20 de julio se etiqueta
KDE 4.7 y que en 2 semanas se entra en el soft string freeze, por lo que ya
podemos ir trabajando sin miedo sobre las traducciones para la nueva
versión.

Saludos,
Cristina

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Albert Astals Cid <aacid en kde.org>
Date: 2011/5/26
Subject: [IMPORTANT] Preparing for KDE 4.7
To: KDE i18n-doc <kde-i18n-doc en kde.org>

Hi all, the soft message freeze for KDE 4.7 has been in place for 14 days
this
means messages should be stable now (unless we find untranslatable messages)
in all KDE SC released modules.

As always http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/essential/ defines if
your
language is to be released with KDE 4.7 or not.

According to http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.7_Release_Schedule the
KDE 4.7 tag day is 20th of July (less than two months from now) so you
should have things commited by 18th of July or earlier so scripty has the
chance to merge .desktop files back.

The following teams were not in KDE 4.6 and meet the criteria to be included
in KDE 4.7 but have not asked to be included, please tell me if you want to
be
in the release

 Bosnian (bs)

The following teams were in KDE 4.6 but at the moment don't meet the release
criteria, the list has the team code and the messages missing to be
translated
to meet the release criteria

bg  -  894
gu  - 1326
he  -  664
hi  - 1058
is  -  582
kn  - 2488
mai - 2450

If you have not started working on KDE 4.7 yet, you should start to
work on trunk soon.

Albert