[Kde-l10n-es] FW: Wicd-kde Spanish translation

Carlos López musikolo en hotmail.com
Dom Dic 18 20:18:04 UTC 2011

Hola a todos:
Adjunto os envío la actualización de la traducción en español de Wicd-kde.

Un saludo,Carlos.
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:19:14 +0100
Subject: Re: Wicd-kde Spanish translation
From: yesmichel en gmail.com
To: musikolo en hotmail.com

Hi Carlos,
Thanks for this, unfortunately I don't manage the translations anymore (I'm not even sure if I have a write access to them). Could you please send your corrections to kde-l10n-es en kde.org?
Are the current translations acceptable or not? (i.e. should I reupload a tarball once updated or can this wait until the next version?)
Thank you, Anthony