[Kde-l10n-es] Vandalizing of es files by ast translator

astur astur en softastur.org
Jue Dic 24 14:32:58 CET 2009

Hi, Albert

I'm ivarela user.  I'm not vandalizing files, of course. I'm going to
see it, but I think that it's a mistake.

Can you say me (please) more details? Maybe I'm doing something wrong,
but I don't know what.  I use rapidSVN to upload files and yesterday
(I'm not sure about the day..) I had problems uploading to kdelibs
folder, but I didn't understand the problem.

I want apologize me if I'm causing problems to other group. That's no my
intention...