[Kde-l10n-es] Vandalizing of es files by ast translator

Marcos marcoscostales en gmail.com
Jue Dic 24 15:56:23 CET 2009

Hi! I'm Marcos, member of Softastur.org (free software translation)
and KDE member of asturian translations.

First of all, our apologize for what happened! We are very sorry by
this mistake, and we will make an effort for not to happen again.

The second is that ivalera (Iñigo) is a person of confidence (I know
him personally), who has worked in the translations of asturian 3
years ago. He started with SVN on KDE, and obviously he made a wrong
checkin in the repository.

I want to announce on behalf of the people who translate the Asturian,
that we're stopping the translation project in KDE momentarily to know
what happened.

Again my apologies to the Spanish team.

Best regards and happy Christmas.