Current Status

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jun 9 22:00:30 BST 2021

El dimecres, 9 de juny de 2021, a les 11:09:39 (CEST), Zayed Al-Saidi va escriure:
> Dear Albert,
>
> OK, let us start!

The localization guide says https://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/starting-translation.html

First translate the files in the kcoreaddons, kio and kxmlgui frameworks because its contents are spread over most KDE applications, providing the text of their standard menus.

This is for new languages, but still applies to Arabic.

Please translate those files [close] to 100% and send them to me, i'll do a validation of the structure (not of the translations since as said don't speak Arabic) and if all is good commit them, after that you can get a "developer" account and commit the translations yourself.

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/ar/kcoreaddons/
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/ar/kio/
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/ar/kxmlgui/

Cheers,