[Kde-kiosk] KDE Kiosk Maintained?

Ian Elwood ielwood at internationalrivers.org
Fri Oct 16 09:24:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

I wanted to check in with this list to see if the KDE Kiosk program is
being maintained, I am thinking about implementing a kiosk for my
office, but wanted to make sure the software is up to date.

My goal is to get a browser and Skype running on a desktop computer, so
that settings within each program can not be changed by end users.
Basically I want the kiosk to log them into a predetermined shared Skype
account and allow them to make calls to the contacts on that account.

If this one isn't being maintained, can you suggest a current stable
Kiosk program or solution?

--ian--