[Kde-kiosk] Problem fully setting KDE locale from $LANG

Murray Trainer mtrainer at central-data.net
Wed May 28 10:19:53 CEST 2008

Hi,

I can set $LANG and $KDE_LANG to my particular language, eg. en_US.UTF-8
and KDE appears in the required language but the dates are not in US
format.  I have to hard code the Country and Language entries in my
kdeglobals in my kiosk profile (see  below) to make it work correctly.
If I try and use environment variables in kdeglobals they aren't
evaluated.  Is there any way to make this work properly?

Thanks

Murray

[Locale]
Country=us