[Kde-kiosk] Bruno 's contact page

jaxtr Invitation invitations at jaxtr.com
Thu Apr 24 14:49:14 CEST 2008

Hello,

Check out my jaxtr contact page: www.jaxtr.com/brunovegano. Through my contact page, you can call me or send me a text message, and you can also find people I know and websites I like.

If you click on the "call me" button on my contact page, jaxtr will give you a phone number through which you can call me. This means we can talk, and you don't need a microphone or download anything to talk and save money on phone calls or SMS. In the 51 countries where jaxtr offers local numbers, you can call me (or anyone) via one of those numbers and bypass international mobile calling charges. If you visit my contact page at www.jaxtr.com/brunovegano, be sure to add me as a friend. Talk to you soon!

-Bruno Rocha

Delivered by jaxtr, Inc. 855 Oak Grove Avenue, Suite 100, Menlo Park, California 94022, USA.

To ensure you receive all future jaxtr notifications, please save the email address Bruno Rocha to your contacts.

To stop receiving such notifications, go to http://www.jaxtr.com/user/blockme.jsp?it=T181suidepkt3k.