[Kde-kiosk] KIOSK does not create the menu files

rhr1979 at everymail.net rhr1979 at everymail.net
Thu Nov 22 23:46:24 CET 2007

So, now I have deleted "profile1", and now there's now menu
at all - as expected.

The directory tree /etc/kde-profile/profile1/ is deleted.

It is created again, if I add a profile with this name - so
far, so clear.

But I can create a new KDE menu 100 times, it will not be
created here, and hence it is always forgotten by kiosktool.

Can someone tell me why the file kde-applications.menu is
never created?

tks, cheers