[Kde-kiosk] install Kiosktool help

Bruno Cezar Rocha brunometal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:13:40 CET 2007

Good Morning,

I Am Kubuntu User Too, But I Using the new version 7.04, I Have Kioktool
installed from the apt repositories,

I've Just run in the comand line:

'sudo aptitude install kiosktool'

and aptitude resolved the dependencies,

I Dont know if Kiosktool is in the 5.04 repositories
============================

Atached with this mail I put the .Deb from my Aptitude cache

try to install this with :

'dpkg -i kiosktool_1.0-1.1ubuntu4_1386.deb'

If you get depdendencies messages, run after

'dpkg --configure -a'

and after

'sudo aptitude install'

Aptitude will try to get the dependencies from repositories...

So you can try www.getdeb.net  to search for your correct .deb package

*** So Sorry for the bad English, I'm Brazilian, just learning to speak in
english..***

2007/3/16, Daniele.Paoluzzi at emersonnetworkpower.com <