[Kde-kiosk] Professional invitation

Eveguiny Vizini [lgpanels@chargerpower.net] courrier at viaduc.com
Wed Mar 7 11:28:03 CET 2007

 Eveguiny Vizini is sponsoring you on Viadeo

Hello, I am Vizini, on behalf of AZIZ., Ltd. I am a member of
Viadeo.com, an online business connection platform. AZIZ LTD
is a professional manufactory of TFT LCD TV MONITOR . With nearly
FIVE years developing, we have TWO PRODUCT LINES IN ONE factory
now. We could provide our customers competitive facilities, because
we are in FREE INDUSTRIAL ZONE IN MOROCCO, We could produce A-level
products with more cheaper cost. http://imagecloset.net/viewer.php?id=bfi1170878819g.jpg
Buying a flat screen TV could be the best thing you do to your
living room. But which screen? Everyone talks about brightness,
contrast and resolution. Everyone talks about HD. Probably the
best flatscreen you can buy. If you are interested in our products
and further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Therefore, I invite you to make the most of this social network,
an infinite and crucial source of connections and information.
Best regards, Eveguiny Vizini http://lcdtv.blogjahiz.net (If
clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into
your Web browser's address bar.)

Registration only takes a few minutes.

I want to register
http://www.viadeo.com/action/index.jsp?actionId=0021r04lnjir1czw&urlId=0021v1e4bjtkdcp0

Register now by clicking on the following link:

PS: By inviting your own contacts to join the network, you contribute
to Viadeo's expansion. Certain webmail services deactivate links.
To accept this invitation, simply copy the following address
in the search bar:

http://www.viadeo.com/action/index.jsp?actionId=0021r04lnjir1czw&urlId=0021v1e4bjtkdcp0