[Kde-kiosk] kiosk framework developers + kde 4.0

Robert Taylor robtaylor at tinsputnik.com
Thu Jun 28 08:55:56 CEST 2007

Hi everyone.

I've been pretty jazzed by some of the previews surrounding kde4.  I
understand its a long ways away but new toys are always fun.

I was wondering if anyone knows about the status of kiosk development
with respect to kde4 and how that is is being managed/handled?  I cannot
find a home page for the kiosk project anywhere (I thought it was
sysadmins.kde.org, perhaps its just temporarily down) and I wanted to
see if I can get involved in some way and help out and learn more about
where this is going.

Any input is welcome.

Thanks!

- Rob