[Kde-kiosk] At Work

George.Metcalf Rupert_Novak at laser-rechargetx.com
Wed Feb 28 02:37:02 CET 2007

Hey, I hate to be the one but when people
continueto talk about your weight issue,
we'll it just disgustsme. Whether you know
it by now, people are always chattering
about one another at work but you come up
morethan enough. I wasn't the happiest or
best fit up until a year ago or so but that
changed. Thanks to my dam brother-in-law.
Anyhow, it was for the best. What I am
saying is you need to do something and I
was saved a year ago and maybe I can make
the same difference. Try this stuff out,
I took it on the idea it's just more junk
but it worked great. I see more positive
reviews on it nowadays and makes me feel
even better. So, I am encouraging a change,
not only in the chatter around here but in
you personally.

-Anonymous for now
(using an anonymous email website to send this btw)
When it helps/works just send a memo with the name "Angel"
in it. Then you can take me out to lunch to thank you.

WebSite---ordrypeepz.com