[Kde-kiosk] Kiosk Fedora Core5 Remove profile

Marcel kraan marcel at kraan.net
Fri Sep 29 16:41:38 CEST 2006

Yes that true i think
i 'solved' the menu problem for default temporarely

i have created a softlink from /etc/kde-profile/default

/etc/kde-profile/default/etc/xdg/menus/applications.menu
/etc/xdg.d/kde/menus/applications.menu

by this:
cd /etc/kde-profile/default/
mv applications.menu applications.menu.org
ln -s /etc/kde-profile/default/etc/xdg/menus/applications.menu applications.menu

this is working for the 'default' profile.

i have edited the entire night and everything is working now..
it's a very perfect tool :)

Rex Dieter wrote:
> Marcel kraan wrote:Marcel kraan wrote:
> > is there also a solution for the samba mounting? in the new version?
I have samba mounting working