[Kde-kiosk] Example kiosk settings

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau friedrich.w.h at kossebau.de
Fri Oct 6 22:52:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am preparing a KDE demo computer for a small expo/fair* and would like to
show off also the kiosk framework. As I know KDE kiosk only theoretically and
am short of time, I would like to ask if anyone could supply me with some
good example settings?

There was a start for something like this at
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/KubuntuKioskProfiles but it did not yield anything
so far.

I am looking for one example for a public kiosk and one for an office like
setting. Later on these should be reused for other expos as well as for
Live-CDs. As the LIT is in two days fast replies are welcome. :)

* http://www.linux-info-tag.de/

Thanks
Friedrich