[Kde-kiosk] NLD9 locale setting

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sat Jan 28 14:37:40 CET 2006

On Saturday 28 January 2006 14:18, Bill Cavalieri wrote:
> I've set the locale in my profiles kdeglobals to be:
>
> [Locale]
> Country=en
> Language=en:US
>
> But... the setting is not showing up for the users belonging to the
> profile. Other settings from kdeglobals is working, so not sure why just
> the Locale is getting ignored.
>
> Any thoughts?

Are you sure the values you set are correct?

My kdeglobals says:

[Locale]
Country=nl
Language=en_US

I would expect in your case 'Country=us' and the same setting for Language as
I have.

Also, can you check whether the user's own kdeglobals might be overwriting
(and overriding) the value? If so, does making the setting immutable help?