[Kde-kiosk] copying to new machine

Michael Mariani and Kay Giles marianigiles at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 19:34:45 CEST 2006

Hello,

Nice program -- thanks Waldo.

I installed kiosktool on a Red Hat WS4 machine and compiled from source.
Everything works great.  Now I want to replicate on 18 other machines that
are not local to me.

All machines are same kernel, so how can I transfer the bianary files only
and not have to send source and re-compile on every machine.  In other
words, can I just transfer the bianaries and if so, what directories should
be copied.

I created a profile called visitor, which is located in the default
directory for 'profile1'  What do I need to copy to my new machine(s) to use
this profile without having to re-create on the new machine?

Thanks!

Michael