[Kde-kiosk] Howto remove korganizer and klipper from startup

Kristoffer Ravnholt krisravn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 16:44:41 CEST 2006

I have make a profile with kiosktool, but when I create a new user,
thats a member of my kiosktool profile and login with the new user, It
automatic starts korganizer and klipper and put them the system tray.
But I don't want that applications, how to remove them from the profile,
so they don't start, when the user login?, I have look in
http://www.kde.org/areas/sysadmin/startup.php, but I have not been able
to locate, which configuration file it is.
The system is running Kubuntu dapper drake.

regards
Kristoffer