[Kde-kiosk] Problems with delayed printing jobs

Michael Hartmann michael.hartmann at as-netz.de
Mon Apr 10 17:54:56 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm using KDE in Kiosk mode and are very happy with it except one thing:
delayed printing jobs.

I want to allow the printing dialog, so the user can choose the numbers of
copies and stuff like this...
Unfortunately he can also use the feature "scheduled printing" (tab: advanced
options).
How can I disallow this feature without disallowing the complete printing
dialog?
I guess in some (very, very few) situations it is better to use  desktop
environments that don't provide such (useful) features that confuse the
users ;-).

Thanks for any help/comments/advice,

Michael Hartmann

----