[Kde-kiosk] how to install kiosk?

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Wed Sep 14 18:39:39 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 14 September 2005 18:29, Pedro Jurado Maqueda wrote:
> El Miércoles, 14 de Septiembre de 2005 17:21, Martijn Klingens escribió:
> > If you also want KioskTool to do the grunt work using a GUI then you'll
> > need to install that separately. The package is called 'kiosktool', but
> > it's only available in testing and unstable and seems to be unmaintained.
>
> What? It's not installable just for a bug because debian is in C++ abi
> transition. I'm working in it so don't worry, kiosktook will be avaliable
> in a few days :-)

Oh, sorry, the Debian package page for unstable
(http://packages.debian.org/unstable/kde/kiosktool) refers to non-existing
and old dependencies, KDE 3.3 instead of 3.4, so I assumed it to be old. My
bad, I should have investigated closer. But then again, I don't use Debian
myself, so I couldn't know any better :)

Sorry again,