[Kde-kiosk] KDE menu edit/remove item

Jasper van der Marel jaspervandermarel at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 16:57:41 CEST 2005

L.S.

The solution is fairly simple tough :)
CentOS is RedHat based and Redhat merges his own
menu's into the default ones...
Simply remove /etc/xdg/menus/kde-applications.menu and
you will see the menu's defined in your Kioskprofile
will work...

Tested on CentOS 4 and later in a real production
environment...

With kind regards,

Jasper van der Marel