[Kde-kiosk] Lost

Casey King cking at lovebox.com
Mon Oct 31 17:46:10 CET 2005

Okay,

Looks like I am on the right track now.  Today, even though I feel like
I am a zombie, tons of medicine to kick this cold..., I saw the error of
my way concerning my previous issues.  I created a group called
"restricted," with a profile of default.  Then I created an individual
User Policy with user "shop" and profile "restricted."  I should have
thought about that last week.  Now I am able to modify the group policy
"restricted" and when I login as "shop" the changes are realized.  This
is great!!!  When I login as one of the su's, I still have full
functionality.  Thanks for everyone's help.  Now the next step in this
process if for me to lock down the Firefox browser.  Anyone ever done
this before, or can point in me in a good direction?

Casey