[Kde-kiosk] How to apply settings to a specific group

Catherine Stéfan stefan.catherine at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 25 00:17:43 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have started testing Kiosk tools some days ago, evrything seems to work fine
except the most important : there is no way I could find to apply a profile
to a group.

After some search on google, it seems that the interface has somewhere a kind
of menu where one can define to which group a profile shoule be applied.
Unfortunately, I have never found it so I start wondering if I don't have a
bogus version of the piece of software. Or if I am just stupid.

Is there any SVN repository for Kiosk (I have downloaded my faulty(?) version
from a standard Mepis/Debian repository) ?

Am I wrong by assuming this or does it have anything to do with my
configuration ? Has anybody already had the same problem (I could not find
any answer in the archives) ?

I am using kde 3.3.2 with Mepis and Kernel 2.6.10.

Many thanks in advance for your advice and tips,

Catherine