[Kde-kiosk] Newbie question

mark.whidby at manchester.ac.uk mark.whidby at manchester.ac.uk
Thu May 26 10:17:40 CEST 2005

On 25 May 2005 at 17:38, Gerald Wieder wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have just installed kde-kiosk from the current RPM package on FC3, and
> get the following message when I try to run it:
>
> [root at Blackball gerry]# kiosktool
> kiosktool: symbol lookup error: kiosktool: undefined symbol:
> _ZN11KMainWindow7setIconERK7QPixmap
>
> Where did I go wrong?

Not an answer I'm afraid but just to let you know that you're not
alone. I had this problem a couple of weeks ago - Martijn Klingens
tried to help fix it but any possible resolution of the problem was
left hanging as I had to go away for a few days. I had a working copy
of kiosktool which I had compiled from the source so I'm afraid I
never pursued the matter further.

--
Mark Whidby
Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences