[Kde-kiosk] KDE 3.4 disabling fast user switching

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Tue Mar 22 20:05:41 CET 2005

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 15:13, Jasper van der Marel wrote:
> To be more specific :
>
> I want the menu entry "Switch User" to be hidden.
> No user should be able to see this entry in an kiosk
> profile. Is this possible ?

Well, it should be possible by using action restrictions by using the
identifiers I listed :)
README.kiosk says this:

start_new_session
	- defines whether the user may start a second X session.
          See also the kdm configuration.

I assume you already know how to set them since we talked about more in-depth
stuff than those basics at Sane last year. :)