[Kde-kiosk] Article about KDE Kiosk mode in Linux+ - author needed

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at kdemail.net
Mon Mar 21 23:16:28 CET 2005

On Monday 21 March 2005 17:51, Krzysztof Krawczyk wrote:
> I'm an editor-in-chief of Linux+, european magazine about Linux+.
>
> I'm looking for an author of article for my magazine about KDE Kiosk?
> I would like to show Linux users, how to use this technology.
>
> Please contact me, if you are interested in.

What's the time frame?

I will be giving a presentation on KDE Kiosk at the Irish ICT Expo
(http://www.ictexpo.ie/general_conferences_openexpo.asp) next month and
I can put together an article along with my preperation for that. In
fact the two would gel well for me.

I also have writing experience (http://www.barryodonovan.com/)

--
Regards,