[Kde-kiosk] KDE Kiosk Tutorial now online

B McKee binlinux at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 16:08:14 CET 2005

Thanks Caleb

	 I bought the magazine for that article :-)

It does explain nicely how the program does it's job.
The other thing I was hoping for was a quick
installation how-to - especially since there isn't even
an INSTALL file in the tar ball.  I haven't tried it yet,
and I'm assuming the usual ./configure, make, make install,
but I was wondering if anybody can tell me what the
dependencies are?

Oh, and please note the first couple of paragraphs in that
online version are all a link in my browser.
I think this is the line that's doing it.
<h2>Getting started</h2><a id="getting_started" />
That trailing slash doesn't close the tag in Safari (didn't try others)
Maybe </a> would be better.

Thanks again
Brian

On Wednesday, March 2, 2005, at 08:08  AM, Caleb Tennis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've posted a copy of my KDE Kiosk tutorial online at
> http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/kiosk/index.html.  I
> hope it
> may be of some use to the members of the list.
>
> Regards,
> Caleb

Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.