[Kde-kiosk] how to force users to log into KDE (modify KDM menu)

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Fri Jun 17 21:59:07 CEST 2005

On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 09:20:42PM +0200, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Friday 17 June 2005 21:12, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 02:52:37PM -0400, Mr Wiggles wrote:
> > > I have posted this question everywhere I can find online and got
> > > not a single answer.
> >
> > wow, and all of this even though looking into the manual would have
> > been that simple ...
>
> Instead of playing the smug arrogant asshole you may want to point Mr
> Wiggles to that part of the fine manual that explains how to do this.

help:kdm
=> 7. Supporting multiple window managers

wow, _that_ was hard. i think i must apologize for making fun of
somebody just because he did not exhibit the extraordinary intelligence
that would have been required for finding the answer. oh, wait,
actually, it was only mr.-never-sounding-arrogant who was implying that
it might be necessary to name a chapter of the fine manual.
seriously, if one can't laugh about himself doing something ... uhm ...
suboptimal, i can only pity him. and also those, who think i should be
considerate of the former.